Friday, August 12, 2011

Where can I live? Suggestions? ?

It's imperative I move away from my house for reasons I can not discuss. What is/are the cheapest ways of doing this. I am 21 and from the Willow Grove area in Pa. I do not have much money thus asking for the cheapest ways. I do not want to move into Philadelphia or "the hood". I just need something small and affordable as I do not make much money. I don't mind saving just a little here and there to move to big and better places, at this point I need whats best for me now. Cheap apartments? If so where and how do I find them? How about a "living" hotel? How do I find those and how much do they usually cost? I wish they had brochures on these kinds of things lol. Suggestions? Also, how much money should I have before I attempt to face the "real" world? Thank you so much for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment