Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Is this really a step in the right direction to reduce teenage pregnancies?

Well, after learning the news of the yahoo main index page, it would appear that the 'morning after pill' WILL be available via text. Whilst on one hand I think it would break away the fear factor in girls being able to come forward to seek help, (maybe it's because of the fact that I have old fashion values and the way I was brought up in society) On the other hand, I just really can't accept that this is happening out there in society. I barely could tie my shoe lace at the age of 11 when I was 11, what is society coming to??? As cynical as this sound, would this be a cue for many girls out there to practice unprotected ?? Would this ultimately help or hinder??

No comments:

Post a Comment